Youth Camp is this July 30th – August 1st!
Through dynamic services, team competition and memories that will last a lifetime, your student will STILL have the best time of their life!
One thing we can guarantee: this will be an experience like none other! We’ve been closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and have shifted our plans for our Youth Camp experience. Register your 6th – 12th grade students and their friends for an unforgettable weekend at Grace Church! We are very excited for all that God will do through Youth Camp 2020!
With these modified plans, we understand that you may have some questions about pending registrations, payments, safety, etc. We’ve gone ahead and answered a few questions you may have:
- What if I already registered for camp? Do I have to register my student again?
- No. If you have already registered your student for camp, someone from the Youth department will contact you regarding your pending registration.
- What if I registered my student for camp but cannot attend camp during the new dates? What if I already registered my student for camp but would like to cancel my registration for safety reasons?
- Full refunds can be issued upon request. Someone from the Youth department will contact you regarding your pending registration.
- What is the price of camp?
- Student registration: $125. If you have already registered your student and paid more than $125, a refund will be issued for the difference.
- What is the camp schedule?
- Is this an overnight camp?
- No. Students will need to be dropped off and picked up at Grace Church each day.
- What safety measures will be taken in light of COVID-19?
- We will be following the guidelines provided by the CDC and Governor Abbott. Masks will not be mandatory, but will be provided for students upon request. Multiple hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.
Every week at Grace Youth your student gets to experience powerful messages that are relevant and also help them dive into what the Bible says. You will now be able to access our weekly messages anytime you’d like!
Small Groups are designed to strengthen faith and cultivate relationships by breaking down the big of a Wednesday night into small, community driven groups. We meet the 1st and 3rd Sunday evenings of the month in homes throughout the city.